пятница, 16 ноября 2012 г.

James Cameron task

James wasn't a popular child in the school 'coz he was always reading science fiction books and was living in himself world being a science geek.I couldn't have such a friend in school.
60s was the time when every person could develop his creativity so it influenced a lot Cameron.
I think my time gives us opportunity to make ourself more versatile. There are no bans to human creation, so you can do what you love.
Cameron thinks that imagination make the best landscapes.
Reffering to Cameron's love to diving. According to his words deep ocean enviroment is full of amazing life, so it touched him very much. He didn't expect to see so beautiful and different world which was created with a rich imagination of nature. He takes inspiration from this strange and magnificent world. And drawing helps him in expressing emoutions from seen ocean's miracles. That's why they were and they are his main activities.
Unfortunatelly, I haven't seen Abyss by James Cameron. But I have watched Terminator 2 which has a lot of animation and digital prodaction. It  did impressed me a lot because I was interested in such effect in my childhood and I think is is one of the best his work.
When Cameron speaks about two films: Titanic and Avatar you can notice that he uses more emotionally colored words when he talk about explotion of Titanic. It was impressed him so much that he left director job and began to explore the ocean.So that's why I suppose that he likes to explore more then to imagine. Although he has success in both kinds of activity. I can't exactly tell what I like better of the two films. I like Titanic for realistic feelings and knowing that it objectively was and I like Avatar because of the amazing effects and originality of the idea. They both are uniqe films.
Lessons which Cameron has thanks to his job:
1)Curiosity is your main power; 
2)Imagination is a force that can actually manifest a reality;
3)Respect ofyour team is more important than all the laurels in the world;
4)Don't put limitations on yourself.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий